Saturday, June 20, 2009

I was really independent for my thoughts, deeds, decisions, choices and such lot more aspects. You made me dependent. Anything I do my mind starts thinking of you and heart starts beating from you.

It was not for you married me. It was the cause from you started behaving so for your deep love that doesn't think beyond me, your care for my emotions, likes n dislikes n everything.

I was in love with you but now I respect you. Thank you for being so sweet friend of mine.

2 comments:

It's me said...

So dear ...
Are you sad because you are now not independent or happy by enjoying new phase of life... (JOKING)

I think that's the beauty of a life ... its a transit from being an independent person to living life for the one who is someone special.

Kartik Mistry said...

.oO ક્યાં ખોવાઇ ગયા તમે આજ-કાલ...