Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Rocks!

Yesterday mom was out for social reason. I had to get up early by 7. All work of her was on my head... I went for Dostana. Good movie. I will put review soon. After movie all work was pending, finished up them. Then we went for lunch in Honest and than had a walk there.

I had to go for tasting the meal. The guy represented a big thaal in front of us. Full dish with soup, chaats, sweets and lot more.. Taste was good. Though mixture comments from Darshit.

Then we went for exhibition. I was in planning for buying stole but found prize high compared to a product. While kada were good and reasonable.

Then a night walk and day ended.. that gave lots of fun and relaxed time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, beautiful blog. I want to tell you something.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Wanted to buy a stole? or entire stall.

I generally buy what I like -- no matter how its costly.

Darshit is lucky guy then.. ;)

Palak said...

hahaha

Things should be displayed without price tag in front of me.