Saturday, September 13, 2008

Once upon a time I thought like this...

Just close the eyes and try to feel colors and patterns can be seen anticipating eternal peace. I have felt them differently with my changing mood, age and emotion.

Thinking deep in that takes me to heavens. I am dreaming what I want to. And suddenly what came... Everything pure, pure like the soul without body, no biasing no mal wishes no annoyances, everything fair and calm, where true sentiments for everyone live. They are mixed with each other, and together make a band that plays a world class chorus. There's sweetness when a child starts smiling and reach upon a laugh.

There is neither thirst nor a hunger. People are still living, and keep on living with their individual motto. And that is not just to run their family or earning few bucks. They want their own contribution to make world more beautiful, inert happiness in everyone's hearts. They are satisfied with what they are getting and gaining but curious to go out and give hands to support an old lady trying to walk till her religion home. They want every other to live the life fullest and give them chance to have their words.

Oh there's lovely mild rhythm saying I love you all. I'm made for you all. N I'm ready to dance on this world's dance floor to share myself in human dignity. C'mon give your hands; we all together make this wonderful peace all over the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start. Blog = atleast 2 posts in a week.

It's me said...

I am glad. Somebody in the world think for peace of world not only for their life and life around them. I am sure if people will try to calm the world down to some peace then it will become surely beautiful like heaven what you have seen in your dream. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to see the change soon. And to make that happen I am always with you. Lets make your dream come true :)

Unknown said...

Dear Palak

Welcome to the word of blogging!

I look forward to your posts...

Unknown said...

Palak, wonderful thoughts! Pleasing thoughts!

There is much beauty around us...we just need to open our eyes...there is so much music in nature...we just need to listen...there is so much goodness in all...we just need to open our hearts...

Live your dream! Make it happen here...